New Client Paperwork
2022 Update! You will likely be seen via Google Meet. Please confirm before attending in person.
It is helpful for new clients to plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early for your first appointment to complete paperwork. If this is not feasible, you may download it below and bring it with you. When you arrive, please quietly take a seat in the waiting room. You may help yourself to some tea or water. I will come out to greet you when it is time for your appointment. If you have not done so already, please fill out the new client paperwork on the pink clipboard above the water cooler.
New Client Paperwork includes:
- Informed Consent to Psychotherapy (INFORMED-CONSENT-2021.pdf) *Only the last page needs to be printed.
- Consent use of Email with understanding of risks to privacy (Consent to use unencrypted e-mail and text)
- Intake form (Intake-Form-Adult )
- Good Faith Estimate for Federal No Surprises Act GFE 2022 updated
- For Online Clients Only: Online Informed Consent and Confidentiality with payment (May 2020 Update)